Servings: Yield: 25, 8 oz. cups.
Do use all organic produce if possible.
• Fresh Ginger - washed, do not peel, coarse
chop 1 oz.
• Fresh Turmeric- washed, do not peel, coarse chop 1 oz.
• Watercress washed - large stems removed coarse chopped 10 oz.
• Granny Smith Apple- washed, cored, do not peel, coarse chopped 3 lbs.
• Anjou, Barlet or Comice Pear - washed, cored, do not peel 3 lbs.
• Lime Juice 3 TBSP.
• Almond Milk 2 Cup
• Almond Milk 10 Cup
• Apple Kombucha 2 Cup
• Honey 2 ½ TBSP.
• Place ginger and turmeric in blender, followed by watercress.
• Place apple and pear on top of watercress.
• Follow this sequence to achieve a complete, smooth puree.
• Add lime juice and first listed almond milk.
• Start blending at low speed. Gradually increase speed as the texture gets finer.
• When top speed is reached, allow to blend until silky smooth.
• Add rest of ingredients and blend at medium high speed until well incorporated, about one minute.
• For large batches, the second listed almond milk and kombucha may be added later in a larger container using a emersion blender or whisk.
Master Ingredients: ginger, turmeric, apple, watercress
Enablers: kombucha, apples, pea