Yield: 10 - 1 oz. servings
Creamy avocado sweetened with raw honey and melted dark chocolate dusted with coconut flakes.
· 2 Avocados
· 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste/Extract
· 2 tsp Raw Honey
· 5 oz. 72% Dark Cacao Chocolate
· 1 tsp Sea Salt
· 1/4 cup Brazil Nuts
· Puree the avocados using a hand mixer.
· Add to medium bowl and mix in the honey and vanilla.
· Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Once melted, mix it in with the avocado mix.
· Put the mixture into the cooler for at least 30 minutes or until it becomes solid.
· Using a grinder/blender finely grind Brazil nuts and sea salt into powder.
· Using a 1 oz. scoop, create 1 oz. balls of the mixture.
· Roll in the powdered Brazil nuts and place on sheet pan with parchment paper.
· Store in the cooler.
Master Ingredients: Honey
Influencer Ingredients: Avocado, Brazil Nuts
Calories 153; Calories from Fat 108; Total Fat 12g; Sat Fat 4g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 161mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g; Fiber 4g; Sugar 4g; Protein 2g