Servings: Yields 8, 1/2 cup portions
• 14oz of canned coconut milk
• ¼ cup of Chia Seed
• ½ cup of Orange Juice
• 2t tsp. of Orange Juice
• 2 tsp. of Finely grated lime zest
• 2 Tbsp. of Lime Juice
• 2 Tbsp. of raw local honey
• 1lb of persimmon sliced in wedges
• 1 tsp. of toasted and grated coconut
1) Mix Chia seed, coconut milk and orange juice. Store overnight in refrigerator
2) Puree in blender until thick
3) Mix in lime zest, juice, honey, and vanilla. Allow to chill.
4) Place 3oz of pudding in dish.
5) Top with 2oz sliced persimmon.
6) Garnish with a spring of mint, dash of cinnamon and a pinch of coconut